A Variety of Delicious Treats
For grub to go with your drinks, you can choose from our selection of specialties on our new menu.
Choose from our wide variety of freshly prepared including a gourmet cheeseburger, fresh salads, and our signature wraps. Want wings? We've got you covered.
We serve many of your other favorites including chicken and steak tacos, sliders, quesadillas, and a wide assortment of sandwiches.
If you love pizza, definitely give us a try. We source the cheese and sauce from Italy and we even brought in a world famous pizza master to craft the perfect recipe.
Why Las Vegas Is the Perfect City for Your Corporate Event and After-Event Party
Crazy Horse 3 is located in a great place in Las Vegas, just a few minutes away from the popular and well-known Las Vegas Strip. The city has grown in prominence as a destination for business conferences, conventions, and meetings because everything is conveniently located right within reach.
You can easily switch from business mode to party mode, which is great because no other people like businessmen and executives know the value of a fun night out in getting rid of stress from a day’s work. These top honchos also know how to spend, and they know that a night out in Las Vegas is just the perfect way to reward themselves and their business associates with good drinks, great food, and a great time with live dance and entertainment.
After all that partying, you can easily retire to your own room in any of the numerous hotels and luxury accommodations in the city. Even during the day, there are lots of things to do and places to see in Las Vegas, like famous landmarks and the classic desert scenery often depicted in many popular movies and television shows.
There’s the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign, as well as the dancing and lighted fountains of big hotels and casinos along the Strip. There are interesting replicas of world landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Grand Canal in Venice, and an Egyptian pyramid.
Las Vegas by the Numbers
Consider these interesting facts and information from the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority about why Las Vegas makes for a great place to hold business events, meetings, and conferences:
- There are around 150,000 room accommodations in Las Vegas—enough for any size gathering and a perfect value for group tours and packages.
- There are more than 262,000 resort employees to efficiently service meetings, conventions, and exhibitions for groups of anywhere from 10 to 150,000.
- Las Vegas has more than 11 million square feet of exhibit and convention space. It is actually home to three of the country’s 10 largest convention venues. These are the Las Vegas Convention Center, which boasts 2.2 million square feet of space; the Sands Expo and Convention Center, with a 1.7 million-square-foot space that includes a 500,000 square feet meeting space at The Venetian and Palazzo; and the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, with a 2 million-square-foot center on the south of the Las Vegas Strip.
- There are almost 1,000 flights in and out of Las Vegas every day, and nonstop service from more than 125 cities both in the United States and internationally. There is sure to be a flight to meet any and all schedule and budget. Plus, the city’s McCarran International Airport is just two miles from Las Vegas Boulevard and 3.5 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Most of the 150,000 hotel rooms are also within just a 15-minute drive from the airport.
- Other modes of transportation available are bus, taxi, and app services like Uber and Lyft. Most hotels also offer convenient shuttle services for the convenience of their guests. The United States’ first automated monorail system can also be found in Las Vegas.
- The generally good weather in Las Vegas also adds to its year-round appeal for tourists and business travelers. The dry, warm climate rarely experiences rainfall, and it is sunshiney on an average of 320 days in the whole year. Visitors can dress up casually and comfortably with this weather.
Other Things to Do in Las Vegas
After your business meetings and your Crazy Horse 3 party, you can roam around the city to check out many of the other things it offers. There are lots of retail outlets where you can do shopping, and most of the world’s best luxury brands can be found in Las Vegas—not surprisingly, since high rollers spend a lot of cash shopping for everything from jewelry and watches to designer shoes, dresses, suits and even cars. There is also a wide array of restaurants to try, from high-end and fine dining establishments to unique hole-in-the-wall food outlets.
Not many people know this as well, but Las Vegas has a rich cultural and arts scene. Downtown, you can find many museums and theaters that showcase dance, music, and theater performances. There is even a Neon Museum, quite a popular attraction that houses the iconic neon signages and billboards that Las Vegas had been known for especially during the 1950s.
If you want a different experience of Las Vegas aside from business and party, be sure to check out all these other attractions and destinations. You can easily do some research online and plan your trip well in advance to make the most of your stay in Las Vegas.
Corporate Event Planning Made Easy
If you have been tasked to organize your company’s business meeting or conference, don’t fret—coming up with your next corporate event is no different from planning any other party or gathering. Just keep in mind some simple, easy steps to follow in order to determine what you need for your event, and how to bring them all together.
In Las Vegas, there are also many establishments like Crazy Horse 3 that make corporate event planning less stressful, with pre-arranged packages that you can simply choose from. There is sure to be a package that will fit your need or budget. Our convenient online booking also makes it easy and hassle-free to arrange your next corporate gathering, plus we have many awesome online deals to save you a lot of money.